At our Matteson facility, our board-certified pediatric orthopaedic surgeons offer outpatient consultations and post-surgical follow-up care to children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents. Some of our patients are born with orthopaedic disorders, while others have problems resulting from injuries. X-ray facilities are conveniently available on site.
Our pediatric orthopaedic experts specialize in surgical and nonsurgical treatment for a range of conditions, such as:
- Spinal disorders, including scoliosis, kyphosis, spondyloysis, and back pain
- Hip diseases, including hip dysplasia
- Club feet
- Cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular conditions
- Congenital anomalies of the extremities
- Complications associated with spina bifida
- Leg length differences
- Sports injuries
- Trauma and growth disturbances
Orthopaedic care for adults is also available at the University of Chicago Physicians at Matteson practice.