Complications of Diabetes
Many complications of diabetes require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. Listed in the directory below are some, for which we have provided a brief overview.
If you cannot find the information in which you are interested, please visit the Diabetes Online Resources page in this website for an Internet address that may contain additional information on that topic.
- Overview of Clinical Complications of Diabetes
- Diabetic Nephropathy (Kidney Disease)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (Nerve Problems)
- Diabetic Foot Problems
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Other Eye Problems
- Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar)
- Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure
- Diabetes and Periodontal (Gum) Disease