Lung Disorders and Diseases
There are many types of lung problems that require clinical care by a physician or other healthcare professional. Listed in the directory below are some of the conditions, for which we have provided a brief overview.
If you cannot find the condition in which you are interested, please visit the Respiratory Disorders Online Resources page in this Web site for an Internet/World Wide Web address that may contain additional information on that topic.
- Signs of Respiratory Distress
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD)
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Pulmonary Emphysema
- Acute Bronchitis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases / Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Occupational Lung Diseases
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)