Vascular Conditions and Diseases
There are many vascular conditions that require clinical care by a physician or other health care professional. Listed in the directory below are some of these conditions, for which we have provided a brief overview.
If you cannot find the condition in which you are interested, please visit the Cardiovascular Disease Online Resources page in this Web site for an Internet/World Wide Web address that may contain additional information on that topic.
- Overview of the Vascular System
- Medical Management of Vascular Conditions
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) / Thrombophlebitis
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Raynaud's Phenomenon
- Renal Vascular Disease
- Varicose Veins