Physician Search Help
Last Name Search Tips
- If you know the physician's last name or the first few letters of the last name, use only the Last Name field to search.
- If you are not sure of the correct spelling, enter only the first few letters of the last name or just the first letter. Do not use asterisks (*) in the Last Name field as a wild card.
- The Last Name field does not search for first name. Do not enter the name with the format: Last name, First name. Do not enter any initials in the Last Name field.
- The Last Name field can only be used to search for physicians' names, not places or clinics. Please call UCM Connect at 1-888-824-0200 for this information.
Keyword Search Tips
- If you are searching for a physician with a very specific clinical interest, use this field. If you are searching for a physician with a more general expertise, use the Specialty field instead.
- If you don't get any results, try the following:
- Use a different keyword. Our physicians may have used a different word to describe the expertise that you are seeking.
- Use the Specialty field instead. You will get more results, and you can narrow your search by looking at the specialties listed on the physician profiles.
- Use the general site Search function.
- Call UCM Connect toll-free at 1-888-824-0200. A member of the UCM Connect staff can assist you.
Other Criteria Search Tips
If you do not get any search results, or do not get the results you are looking for, try selecting fewer search criteria. For instance, you may want to select only a specialty, and leave all other fields blank.
If you are looking for medical center or University staff (other than physicians), try the Faculty and Staff Individual Entries.
If you have any questions or can't find the information you are looking for, please call UCM Connect 1-888-824-0200.