Second Opinions for Cardiac Care
We welcome the opportunity to provide a second opinion on your diagnosis or treatment plan. University of Chicago cardiologists and cardiac surgeons are truly at the forefront of medicine, and can offer options not widely available at most hospitals.
Call Us for a Second Opinion
To speed up the appointment process, please gather the following information before you call:
- Your contact information including home address, email address, and phone numbers (home, cell, work)
- Current diagnosis and information about any treatment you've already received.
- Your referring cardiologist's information including name, address, and phone number
- Your primary care physician’s information (if it’s different from your referring physician or specialist's information) including name, address, and phone number
- Your health insurance information including name on the policy, employer of policy holder, policy number, birth date of policy holder, insurance subscriber ID and your insurance company’s customer service/provider inquiry phone number
- Your Social Security number and date of birth