Center for Endoscopic Research and Therapeutics (CERT)
At the University of Chicago Center for Endoscopic Research and Therapeutics, our experts perform more than 2,000 specialized ultrasound and interventional endoscopy procedures annually, ranking among the nation's leaders in progressive techniques. Our interventional endoscopy program attracts patients from around the country due in part to our expertise, innovation, patient focus, and strong partnerships.
- Our multidisciplinary team is made up only of highly trained experts – from techs to nurses to physicians.
- Our dedicated, state-of-the-art endoscopy suites allow our specialists to easily integrate advanced technology as they perform highly complex procedures.
- By using advanced endoscopic techniques to find and remove abnormal tissue, we can spare patients from needing invasive surgery.
- We offer the latest techniques for therapeutic endoscopy.
- Our team is at the forefront of research and we regularly publish peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals.
Outstanding service / patient focus
- Our staff is available 24/7 to take your call and our appointment turnaround time is quick -- 24 to 48 hours.
- We work closely with referring physicians to provide the best possible care for every patient.
- We partner with a Comprehensive Cancer Center to treat pancreatic diseases (cancer and benign diseases), bile duct cancer, and other gastrointestinal cancers, such as esophageal, gastric and colon cancers