How can I request an appointment with a neuro expert?
If you would like to make an appointment, call us at 1-888-824-0200.
To speed up the appointment process, please gather the following information before you call:
- Your contact information including home address, email address, and phone numbers (home, cell, work)
- Current diagnosis information and information on any treatment you’ve already received. If you are making an appointment for cancer care, tell us what kind of cancer you have and the primary cancer site (where the cancer began) and the location (s) to which the cancer has spread.
- Your referring physician’s information including name, address, and phone number
- Your primary care physician’s information (if it’s different from your referring physician’s information) including name, address, and phone number
- The last name of any specialist you’ve seen (if that specialist is different from either your primary care physician or referring physician)
- Your health insurance information including name on the policy, employer of policy holder, policy number, birthdate of policy holder, insurance subscriber ID and your insurance company’s customer service/provider inquiry phone number
- Your Social Security number and date of birth
It is usually best to call for an appointment, because we often need to ask specific questions about the patient’s illness in order to identify the most appropriate specialist(s) for care. However, we also offer an online appointment request form for new patients. To begin your request, please fill out the form and we will contact you within 24 hours to gather additional information. If you submit your request on a holiday or between Friday afternoon and Sunday, we will respond by the end of the next business day. In many cases, we will ask you to call us in order to complete the process.
For International Patients
We offer special services to assist patients traveling from other countries. For more information, contact the Center for International Patients.
For Referring Physicians
Physicians, learn how to request patient referrals and consultations.