The Ryan Center provides reliable, confidential and comprehensive health care for women seeking pregnancy termination services, contraceptive services and miscarriage care.
- Medical pregnancy termination
- Office- and hospital-based surgical pregnancy termination in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy
- Pregnancy termination services for women with pregnancies complicated by medical conditions and fetal abnormalities
- Medical and surgical management of miscarriage
- Pre- and post-procedure counseling and follow-up
- Contraceptive counseling and services, including emergency contraception*
For more information, visit the Ryan Center website.
Gynecology & Reproductive Health Clinic
At the Gynecology & Reproductive Health Clinic, Sabrina Holmquist, MD, provides general gynecologic and reproductive health care services for all women and adolescents. She specializes in contraceptive options for medically complicated women.
- Comprehensive contraceptive counseling and options, including:
- Oral contraceptive pills (“the pill”)
- The contraceptive patch (Ortho Evra®)
- The contraceptive vaginal ring (NuvaRing®)
- Injectable contraception (Depo-Provera®)
- Intrauterine device (IUD) placement and removal
- Implanon® insertion and removal
- Emergency contraception*
- Pre-sterilization counseling, traditional tubal ligation, and office-based Essure® sterilization
- Contraceptive options for high-risk and medically complicated patients, such as those with a history of blood clots, cancer, depression, diabetes, epilepsy, gastric bypass, high blood pressure, HIV/AIDS, lupus and other autoimmune syndromes, migraines, morbid obesity, and stroke
- Peri-menopause contraception services and counseling
- Medical and surgical management of fibroid tumors and abnormal uterine bleeding
For more information, visit the Gynecology & Reproductive Health Clinic website.
Visit not-2-late or call the Emergency Contraception Hotline at 1-888-668-2528 for information about emergency contraception.