The University of Chicago physicians that specialize in thoracic surgery offer patients a breadth of surgical treatment options for a wide variety of diseases of the lungs and esophagus.
- Why Choose Us?
- Services Offered
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplant
- Lung Volume Reduction Surgery for Emphysema
- Mediastinal Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Esophageal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for Lung, Mediastinal & Pleural Diseases
- Our Team