Kidney, Pancreas and Islet Cell Transplant
- Letter to Patients (PDF)
- Before Your Transplant (PDF)
- Your Transplant Surgery (PDF)
- Life After Your Transplant (PDF)
- For Living Donors: What You Can Expect (PDF)
- Financial and Insurance Issues (PDF)
- Your Transplant Medicines (PDF)
- Glossary (PDF)
- For Islet Transplant Patients (PDF)
Online Health Library
Helpful Organizations and Websites
- American Society of Transplantation (AST), which offers patient education brochures in addition to information for professionals.
- Donate Life Voices provides tools to educate family and friends about the importance of registering as donors.
- Gift of Hope is an organ procurement organization that coordinates organ and tissue donation and provides public education on donation in Illinois and northwest Indiana.
- Transplant Living, which offers information for patients and family members on donation and transplantation.