Center for Reproductive Medicine and Fertility
333 S. Desplaines Street
Chicago, IL 60661
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies Laboratory including:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Assisted hatching (AH)
- Blastocyst transfer
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Embryo transfer and frozen embryo transfer
- Egg retrieval
- Sperm aspiration
- Ovarian stimulation
- Pre-Implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Cryopreservation (freezing) of eggs, sperm, and embryos to preserve fertility prior to cancer treatment or to delay reproductive choices
- Consultations regarding infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), premature ovarian failure, tubal disease, ovulatory disorders and failure, Asherman’s syndrome and abdominal cerclage
- Andrology testing and semen analysis
- Egg donor and sperm donor programs
- Sonography (ultrasound)
- Free parking for patients
Our clinic is conveniently located on the corner of Des Plaines Street and Van Buren Street in Chicago.
From the north, take I-90/94 to the Jackson exit (#51G). Turn left on Jackson Boulevard and right on Des Plaines Street.
From the south, take I-90/94 to the Monroe exit (#51E). Turn right on Monroe Street and right on Des Plaines Street.
From I-290, take the Congress Parkway exit (#29A). Turn left on S. Racine Avenue, right on Jackson Boulevard, and right on Des Plaines Street.
Arthur F. Haney, MD
Chairman, Department of Obstetrics/Gynecology
Helen Kim, MD
Associate Professor of Obstetrics/Gynecology
Director, In Vitro Fertilization