University of Chicago Medicine Women's Care at Streeterville
680 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
The University of Chicago Medicine offers specialized gynecologic care at our Streeterville location, providing convenient, downtown access to a team of highly skilled physicians. Our experts offer a wide variety of services, from well women's care, family planning and menopause to complex care using the latest surgical techniques, including minimally invasive surgery.
- General gynecology
- Family planning
- Reconstructive pelvic surgery
- Infertility evaluation and treatment, including artificial insemination
- Menopause management
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cancer screening
- Gynecologic surgery, including tubal ligation, operative hysterectomy, cystocele and rectocele repair
- Vaginal reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery, including endometrial ablation and laparoscopic hysterectomy and myomectomy
- Sexual dysfunction
- Uterine fibroids
- Urinary incontinence
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 680 N. Lake Shore Dr. (entrance at 475 E. Huron St.): 3 hours for $12.00
- Onterie Center Garage, 441 E. Erie St.: 3 hours for $12.00
- W Hotel Parking, 644 N. Lake Shore Dr.: 3 hours for $14.00
- Huron Superior Parking Garage, 222 E. Huron St.: 4 hours for $11.00